Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome to the YouTube videos page!

I go on YouTube a lot, mainly because I do have a channel and I subscribe to a lot of people. But there will be those times where I just search up random videos because I'm bored. A lot of the videos I find are absolutely hilarious and I think that it would be a great idea to post the videos worth watching. It takes a lot to make me actually laugh a real laugh. So if someone as stubborn of a laugher like I am find it funny then I think that a lot of people will find the videos just as hilarious as I do, or it doesn't have to be a comedy video, it can just be awesome. So I decided to create this YouTube videos page so I can share the videos.  I can post anything I want on this page. It could be a YouTube celebrity's video or it could be something I just happen to find. Don't worry though, if the video contains adult language or content, I will post this picture before the video:






This will tell you that it might not be safe to watch with people that might be offended or with the speakers on. Just a little precaution. Usually the videos I like don't have explicit content but if it does, you will know. Feel free to comment anything that I should check out on YouTube. If I feel like a YouTube channel is worth checking out then I will post it on here. Feel free to show your YouTube channel to me, but I won't be doing this often. I hope you enjoy the things that I will post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment