Monday, August 22, 2011

Hot Kool Aid

So the next video is by Julian Smith (juliansmith87). This one is one of the most popular from him, most of his videos are though. So the first Julian Smith video I'm posting is titled: "Hot Kool Aid". This one got over 9 million views. It has been 2 years so the time it has been uploaded to now has been a while. But it was still popular 2 years ago.
So I give to you now, "Hot Kool Aid"!

I think this is the first video I've ever watched from him and I died laughing. It is so hilarious! I don't know how he comes up with this stuff but it's gold. The best thing is that none of his videos have curse words or inappropriate things in them. They are just good, funny, solid writing. I will be posting a lot of his videos on here, but of course as I said in "The 9 Ways To Treat A Woman" post, not all at once. I might post another one of his videos next week or next year. It will be spontaneous. But the next video I post won't be from someone who is famous on YouTube. I just want to get the videos that are some of my favorite posted so I can cover the videos that I might just find.

No comments:

Post a Comment