Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The 9 Ways To Treat A Woman

So to kick off my first real post, I am going to start with BiTANick. I have been subscribed to them for a while now and every one of their videos are hilarious and clever. They don't post videos often, but when they do they are a treat and they never lose quality. I will probably be posting a few of their videos on here, but not all at once, I don't want to seem like that's all I post. But their videos are so good I will have to post more than 1.
So the first BriTANick video I'm posting is "The 9 Ways To Treat A Woman". This one got over 1 million views and they totally deserve it. This video is so hilarious! So I now introduce the video.



Language


Some women found it offensive. It's not suppose to be taken seriously, it's just for comedic relief. I am a girl and I found it hilarious! Especially at the end. Trust me, all of their videos are this funny and some are even funnier. If you haven't heard of these guys, now you have and I would highly recommend you check them out and subscribe. They don't have as many subscribers as they deserve. But this is the first video I recommend and I will be updating a lot on this tab because I am always on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment