Monday, September 12, 2011

The Greatest Speech Ever Made

So in my Subscription box is a new video from Philip Defranco (sxephil)'s new channel, Stuff Phil Likes, and he has a playlist of videos that he likes and he shares them to all that watch.
This particular video was in the playlist today and I found it incredible.
It's so inspiring and I thought, I had to post this on here.
In the video speaking is a comedian by the name of Charlie Chaplin. All of the words he said are so true.
Excuse the mustache, I have no idea what thing he was saying it for, but it's just amazing.
So I give you, "The Greatest Speech Ever Made".

NOTE: There is a very brief clip of nudity. It is of little boys and they are naked. Just a heads up.


I hope you found it as inspiring as I did.

If you want to know the song used, it is:

"Window" by The Album Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment